Oil Futures Market ViewOleg Alexandrov
When analyzing any market, the global context is vitally important.
In the case of #oil, we have:
- HUGE TRAP for bulls and Exploding totally sellers from market by killing their SLs. This is the starting point that produces impact over the #oil market.
- As a consequence after Trap we got a development of S-Wave, …
- ..which culminated (Panic Selling moment) on 03/Oct. Since that day, market entered consolidation zone A-B (balancing wedge).
- Here is a clue. Fake breakout (with an increase in volume) of line A.
- The recent up-bar is looking like #SLKT manipulation.
The inability of bulls to overcome resistance line A – weak indication. From the arguments mentioned above, I have more bearish expectations in the nearest hours or even days.
Yes, You Can Become a Professional Chart Reader
To build success in any business, you should rely on things that really work.
In Chart Reading Method, they are three: The Law of Inequality, The Law of Supply & Demand, The Law of Effort & Result.
Download free books, to understand how can you apply the Laws and convert charts into profitable setups daily!
Enter your email to Download books
No spam is guaranteed.